Friday 15 April 2016

New Social Media links

I have had a few requested from readers to add features to my blog to enable my followers to be informed that a new blog post has been uploaded.  So I have been busy sorting my social media this week. 

Firstly, I have added Google + Follow button for those of you who are on Google + you can follow my blog and I post a new update I share this with Google +.
 
Secondly, I have now set up a Facebook Page for The Eclectic Craft Room under my name as an artist Jane C Webster which can be found at www.facebook.com/JaneCWebster where I post when my blogs have been uploaded so please like my page and follow to be informed when there's a new blog.
 
In addition to these I wanted somewhere I could post my work in progress (WIP) photos so I have converted my Instagram account into one for The Eclectic Craft Room also under my name Jane C Webster at www.instagram.com/jane_c_webster/ and have set up my twitter account as a public account (www.twitter.com/JaneC_Webster). 

So I hope these few ways will help those who wish to follow me and keep informed, do so.  

I have been busy today so far re arranging my crafting station in my Living room ready for some new shelves which are arriving later today.  So now I am just continuing with my cross stitch while I wait for the delivery arrive.  My next blog will be about the commission I was working on previously mentioned in another blog, but now it is out and published as a poster I can talk about the process and show the final piece. 

I hope you are all enjoying my blog as much as I am writing it and I look forward to my next blog.

Speak soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment